Becoming a parent is forever a special moment however it brings number of responsibility of bringing the child up to be a successful human being and making sure that his/her future is secured. In India, the principal commitment is perchance being able to give the child the paramount education. Nevertheless, education today is not away from the rising costs and inflation.
Sometimes, it is even believed that the foremost impact of inflation falls upon education of a child. As a reason, parents need to set up planning as soon as possible; so that they need not have to sacrifice things for child’s intellectual future. In the present day, a child insurance plan is doubtless the best mace in this regard. There are yet number of other advantages that child insurance has in India. It’s also helpful to see what their clients have to speak about them.
Advantages of child insurance plans
- Insurance plans like Life insurance for children are more reasonable than any other life insurance policy.
- If you invest in child insurance plan it is one and the same thing like an ULIP investment. The mere dissimilarity here is the investors are the parents, whereas the final beneficiary is the child when he/she grows up.
- In an unfortunate case, if the parent dies; a lump sum amount is agreed to the family, but the child insurance plan doesn’t expire itself. It acts as a body that remains unbroken till its exact maturity date.
- The profits on insurance policies for children are tax-free and act as a saver for you.
Few of the reliable sources from where to take the plans:
- “Jeevan Ankur” from LIC India
- “Khushiyo ki insurance” from Bajaj capital
- Insurance from MAX bupa
- Insurance from HDFC etc.
These are the names of few insurance service providers. You can very well log on to their website for further reliable information.
Besides, we can say that every Indian insurance company today has a child life insurance plan. Nonetheless, there are differences in the conditions apply. Therefore, it is necessary to do your part of business for seeking out the best investment plan for your child.